1.4.x Release

Frank Martínez
Hi Guys,

1.4.0 is "released" in Github since May 5, but it is not officially released. At Github it looks staled, do you have any news about this?

I will appreciate any info, I have been waiting for 1.4 because i am working in a deltaspike module integration and there are some expectations about changes in 1.4 that could make it much easier. I have succesfully integrated shiro 1.3.2 with DeltaSpike in some internal projects, but I am interested in releasing a standalone module deltaspike-shiro and publish it in Github too, but i want to use the very last version.

Thnaks,

Frank.

Frank D. Martínez M.

Re: 1.4.x Release

Brian Demers
There are a couple minor issues with 1.4.0, we need to get a patch release out. I'd suggest using 1.4 and send us your feed back.  Let us know if there are any changes needed to make the integration easier.  (this was one of the goals of 1.4)

If you want to help us get the 1.4.1 release out the door let us know!