Adding a filter to FilterChainResolver

haroldpudwell
I have eliminated using an ini file and web.xml entries deploying Shiro to Payara. I have a requirement to update the FilterChangeManager(fcMan.addFilter("/someurl")) during runtime. Since the FilterChainResolver is added to the DefaultWebEnvironment in a class that extends EnvironmentLoaderListener can I get a handle on the EnvironmentalLoaderListener or can I access and update the filter through the
@Inject
FilterChainResolver filterChainResolver;

^^^^instance?