Apache Shiro LdapRealm authenticate to multiple OU

Apache Shiro LdapRealm authenticate to multiple OU

cumibulat
hi All,

i'm in progress of implementing Apache Shiro to ADF Essentials. And i found out that LdapRealm is strict to one OU when authenticating the user.
i have search over the page and found out a few post is related to my finding. eg :
http://andy09360639.blogspot.co.id/2015/07/apache-shiro-ldap-multiple-ou.html
http://blog.stratio.com/supporting-service-based-multi-realm-authentication-and-authorization/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9273631/apache-shiro-ldap-multiple-ous/9299840#9299840

but the closest one (with proposed solution) is this :
http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/Improved-JndiLdapRealm-Class-td7352804.html

i have get the code and read it (i get it from the JIRA link in the topic). My question is the written code is recommended to implemented ? or you guys have other better solution to this case ?

please throw some enlightenment.

Regards,

Juw