Blank page after authentication

sara82172653

I have created a Shiro Realm to use with x509 certs based on https://github.com/eskatos/shiro-ext.

The "protected X509AuthenticationInfo doGetX509AuthenticationInfo(X509AuthenticationToken token)" method is executed, validates my user and seems to execute the return X509AuthenticationInfo.

However, after that, the page stays blank! It is not redirected anywhere. If I use instead "anon", or the basic authentication, then I get to my page. What can be happening?

[main]
x509Realm = com.flowersforyou.shiro.myRealm
securityManager.realms = $x509Realm

x509 = org.apache.shiro.web.filter.authc.X509AuthenticationFilter

[urls]
/** = x509

Re: Blank page after authentication

armandoxxx
I cant find api for X509AuthenticationFilter .. but check if you can do this in shiro ini

x509.successUrl = /someLoggedInUrl

regards

Armando