CDI session bean replication

amri
I’m trying to configure session replication with Apache shiro and Hazelcast.
The issue is that I have two sessions one managed by JBoss not replicated
(JSESSIONID) and another session managed by Apashe shiro replicated.

How can I replicate the JBoss session (Replicate CDI session scope bean).

Re: CDI session bean replication

Brian Demers
You should be using one or the other: https://shiro.apache.org/session-management.html

I wrote a post on Shiro and Hazelcast here: https://stormpath.com/blog/hazelcast-support-apache-shiro