DefaultLdapRealm/JndiLdapContextFactory and role mapping

DefaultLdapRealm/JndiLdapContextFactory and role mapping

mrprib
Is it possible to assign roles using a LDAP group with
DefaultLdapRealm/JndiLdapContextFactory?
This is using pure ldap and not Active Directory so I can't use the
groupRolesMap feature.
If not this is there another class that would do this?

Thanks

Re: DefaultLdapRealm/JndiLdapContextFactory and role mapping

Benjamin Marwell
It is a known issue that these classes do not extend AbstractLdapRealm.

However, you could extend the DefaultLdapRealm and implement
protected AuthorizationInfo doGetAuthorizationInfo(PrincipalCollection principals);
the way you need it.

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020, 22:43 mrprib, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is it possible to assign roles using a LDAP group with
DefaultLdapRealm/JndiLdapContextFactory?
This is using pure ldap and not Active Directory so I can't use the
groupRolesMap feature.
If not this is there another class that would do this?

Thanks

Re: DefaultLdapRealm/JndiLdapContextFactory and role mapping

fpapon
Hi,

If you want to follow the issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SHIRO/issues/SHIRO-588