Quantcast

Filtering url with parameter

marcus leandro
Hi everyone!

How can I filter a url with parameters? Would I need to implement my own filter extending UserFilter per example?

Also, my loginUrl has also parameters like this:

[main]
user.loginUrl = /execute?task=LoginPage

[url]
/execute?task=LoginPage = user >> it will throw a error! (encoding: %2Fexecute%3Ftask%3DLoginPage = user, but its not working also)

%2Fexecute%3Ftask%3DLogin = anon
%2Fexecute%3Ftask%3DRegister = anon

I also tried encodign url like the twoo last lines above, but doen't work. These lines were ignored regarding its parameters

Anyone has an ideia how to sove it?

Tks.