Quantcast

HostAuthenticationToken in Spring-MVC

bcaramu
I need some help to create HostAuthenticationToken token before  Realm's doGetAuthenticationInfo method calls?

Could you please help me to create Custom AuthenticationStrategy to create token?

Thanks in advance

Re: HostAuthenticationToken in Spring-MVC

Brian Demers
Can you provide a little more info into what you are looking to do?

For example just about all of the official web examples use a UsernamePasswordToken which is a HostAuthenticationToken.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 11:34 PM, bcaramu <[hidden email]> wrote:
I need some help to create HostAuthenticationToken token before  Realm's
doGetAuthenticationInfo method calls?

Could you please help me to create Custom AuthenticationStrategy to create
token?

Thanks in advance

Re: HostAuthenticationToken in Spring-MVC

bcaramu
Hi,

I want to have windows logged in username as request.getRemoteUser() while creating token.

I would like to validate some specific users from host.

Thanks