How could I get more detailed message about JdbcRealm authentication failure?

How could I get more detailed message about JdbcRealm authentication failure?

yuwei

Hi guys,

In my application I used jdbcRealm.

I only got very simple log for jdbcRealm as below,

17/06/08 18:13:48.437 [http-nio-8080-exec-1] DEBUG com.ustudy.controller.LoginController - There was a SQL error while authenticating user [test]

How could I get more detailed message about the SQL failure?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux