JSecurity Maven Repo

Razvan
Hello everyone,

It seems the version 0.9.0 final of JSecurity artifact misses the version in the maven repository ... as opposed to the previous versions (release candidates)

Here's the link :

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/jsecurity/jsecurity/0.9.0/jsecurity.jar

Is this a mistake or is it the way it will be ?

Thank you,

Razvan

Re: JSecurity Maven Repo

Les Hazlewood-2
Hi Razvan,

This is a mistake on my part - I need to update it asap.  Sorry!

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Razvan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

It seems the version 0.9.0 final of JSecurity artifact misses the version in
the maven repository ... as opposed to the previous versions (release
candidates)

Here's the link :

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/jsecurity/jsecurity/0.9.0/jsecurity.jar

Is this a mistake or is it the way it will be ?

Thank you,

Razvan

Re: JSecurity Maven Repo

pledbrook
>> It seems the version 0.9.0 final of JSecurity artifact misses the version
>> in
>> the maven repository ... as opposed to the previous versions (release
>> candidates)

lol - I hadn't even realised it'd been released :) Any chance of an
announcement on the mailing list next time ;)

Cheers,

Peter

Re: JSecurity Maven Repo

Les Hazlewood-3
Holy crap!  I can't believe I didn't announce that on the lists!

Wow, that was definitely a big mistake on my part - sorry ;)

I just made a website announcement as usual, but forgot elsewhere.  (It was late when I made the release :/).

But yes, next time I'll announce to the lists ;)

That being said, I think I want to get a 0.9.1 (non ASF) release out ASAP to cover the session timeout bug that was discovered and subsequently fixed.  I think this fix was implemented immediately after 0.9.0 released.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Peter Ledbrook <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> It seems the version 0.9.0 final of JSecurity artifact misses the version
>> in
>> the maven repository ... as opposed to the previous versions (release
>> candidates)

lol - I hadn't even realised it'd been released :) Any chance of an
announcement on the mailing list next time ;)

Cheers,

Peter

Re: JSecurity Maven Repo

David J. M. Karlsen
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, Les Hazlewood wrote:

> Holy crap!  I can't believe I didn't announce that on the lists!
>
> Wow, that was definitely a big mistake on my part - sorry ;)
Announcements can be automated with the maven-changes-plugin, as shown
here:
http://fisheye.codehaus.org/browse/mojo/trunk/mojo/was6-maven-plugin/pom.xml?r=8236

Isn't there a common setup for deploying to asf repo which syncs to
central as well?

--
David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43
http://www.davidkarlsen.com
http://mp3.davidkarlsen.com

http://mp3.davidkarlsen.com

Re: JSecurity Maven Repo

Razvan
Hi Les,

thanks for the update ... I hoped it is a mistake :D, otherwise would have create some mess in my artifacts mgmt.

Kind Regards,

Razvan

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Razvan <razvan.software@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

It seems the version 0.9.0 final of JSecurity artifact misses the version in
the maven repository ... as opposed to the previous versions (release
candidates)

Here's the link :

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/jsecurity/jsecurity/0.9.0/jsecurity.jar

Is this a mistake or is it the way it will be ?

Thank you,

Razvan

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/JSecurity-Maven-Repo-tp1663315p1663389.html

Re: JSecurity Maven Repo

Razvan
Hi again Les,

A link is broken on the JSecurity site main page. It's the link pointing to the Sourceforge maven repo : http://jsecurity.sourceforge.net/m2repo/

Cheers

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Razvan Dragut <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sent from the JSecurity User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: JSecurity Maven Repo

This is sourceforge's fault:

"NOTE: As of 2008-10-23 directory index display has been disabled by default."

I've re-enabled directory browsing.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Razvan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jeremy Haile
Currently I think the old site should reference all of the correct
links.

Once we get the new site to the point where we feel comfortable
switching everything over, we should setup an apache Rewrite Rule that
sends *any* request for a page on the old site to a page that says the
site has moved and provides a link to the new site.  Alternatively we
could add a prominent message to the header of the old site's pages that
communicates this.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:40:47 -0800, "Alan D. Cabrera"
<[hidden email]> said:

> This leads to an issue we're going to have to deal with.  How do we
> transition the old site to the new site?
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On Dec 17, 2008, at 7:37 PM, Razvan wrote:
>
> > Hi again Les,
> >
> > A link is broken on the JSecurity site main page. It's the link
> > pointing to the Sourceforge maven repo : http://jsecurity.sourceforge.net/m2repo/
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Razvan Dragut <razvan.software@...>
> > wrote:
> > Hi Les,
> >
> > thanks for the update ... I hoped it is a mistake :D, otherwise
> > would have create some mess in my artifacts mgmt.
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Razvan
> >

> > On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Les Hazlewood-2 (via Nabble) <ml-
> > user%2B51627-1579652247@...> wrote:
> > Hi Razvan,
> >
> > This is a mistake on my part - I need to update it asap.  Sorry!
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Razvan <razvan.software@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > It seems the version 0.9.0 final of JSecurity artifact misses the
> > version in
> > the maven repository ... as opposed to the previous versions (release
> > candidates)
> >
> > Here's the link :
> >
> > http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/jsecurity/jsecurity/0.9.0/jsecurity.jar
> >
> > Is this a mistake or is it the way it will be ?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Razvan
> > Sent from the JSecurity User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: JSecurity Maven Repo

Les Hazlewood-2
I agree - someone just has to do this.  I'll post another email to kick off a new thread about the website, which I've been pondering lately.