Ki Permission Tutorial Posted

Bruce Phillips
I added a new tutorial on using Ki's permission capability to my beginner's series. The link is: http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2009/5/1/An-Introduction-to-Ki-formerly-JSecurity--A-Beginners-Tutorial-Part-5 Please let me know if you find any errors or something confusing that should be corrected. Thank You, Bruce Phillips

Re: Ki Permission Tutorial Posted

Les Hazlewood-2
Very cool Bruce!  Thanks for posting this - I'll add the link to the wiki.

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Bruce Phillips <[hidden email]> wrote:
I added a new tutorial on using Ki's permission capability to my beginner's series. The link is: http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2009/5/1/An-Introduction-to-Ki-formerly-JSecurity--A-Beginners-Tutorial-Part-5 Please let me know if you find any errors or something confusing that should be corrected. Thank You, Bruce Phillips

Sent from the JSecurity User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.