Newbie question on authc

mascanc
Hi All,

I am newbie in Shiro. I have a servlet under /IDP3/authzserver and a page, the one from the tutorial, /IDP3/login.jsp. I configured shiro, and HTTP Basic Authentication works.

However, if I use this INI:

# =======================
# Shiro INI configuration
# =======================

[main]
# Objects and their properties are defined here,
# Such as the securityManager, Realms and anything
# else needed to build the SecurityManager
authc.failureKeyAttribute = shiroLoginFailure
cacheManager = org.apache.shiro.cache.MemoryConstrainedCacheManager
securityManager.cacheManager = $cacheManager
shiro.loginUrl = /login.jsp

[users]
# The 'users' section is for simple deployments
# when you only need a small number of statically-defined
# set of User accounts.
admin=admin,ROLE_ADMIN

[roles]
# The 'roles' section is for simple deployments
# when you only need a small number of statically-defined
# roles.
ROLE_ADMIN = *

[urls]
# The 'urls' section is used for url-based security
# in web applications.  We'll discuss this section in the
# Web documentation
/login.jsp = authc
/authzserver = ssl[8443], authc

and I type admin/admin, nothing happens. Clicking on submit makes no effect. Do you have any hints?

Thanks!