OpenId integration

Animesh Jain
Hi

I just wanted to check if there's any work going on in integrating with Jsecurity. Havn't seen a thread on this for a quite a while now. Any plans for inclusion Les? I'll be willing to contribute but I'll need some directions. I can probably cook up something for my own use but its usually not good enough to be included in the codebase :)

Kind regards
Animesh
http://twitter.com/animeshjain

Re: OpenId integration

Jeremy Haile
Animesh,

We're planning to support Open ID in JSecurity 1.0.  There is a JIRA issue open for it (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSEC-5), but no one is working on it yet.

I'd recommend creating a realm for Open ID that uses OpenID for Java (http://code.google.com/p/openid4java/).  If you put any effort into implementing this, please feel free to submit the patch by attaching it to the JIRA issue above.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Thanks!
Jeremy