Presentation on JSecurity and Grails

pledbrook
Hi,

I did a presentation recently to a Groovy and Grails User Group (GGUG)
meeting on the JSecurity Grails Plugin. It was recorded, so if anyone
is interested you can see it here:

  http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/exploring-the-power-of-jsecurity-in-grails

Cheers,

Peter

Re: Presentation on JSecurity and Grails

Jeremy Haile
Awesome Peter - thanks for sharing!

On Nov 5, 2008, at 2:55 AM, Peter Ledbrook wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did a presentation recently to a Groovy and Grails User Group (GGUG)
> meeting on the JSecurity Grails Plugin. It was recorded, so if anyone
> is interested you can see it here:
>
>  http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/exploring-the-power-of-jsecurity-in-grails
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter

Re: Presentation on JSecurity and Grails

Animesh Jain
Hi Peter

Would it be possible to share your slides/code as well, they're not really visible in the video.

Kind regards
Animesh

http://people.apache.org/~pledbrook/ggug-jsecurity.pdf
http://people.apache.org/~pledbrook/london-ggug-2008-10-30.zip