Remember Me behavior change?

Tauren Mills-3
I've been using a snapshot of shiro from a while back.  The date on my
jar is 6/25/2009.  When I would go to an authenticated page in my
webapp, I would be automatically authenticated with the remember me
cookie and my page would show up.  This is the behavior I want.

But now that I've updated to the latest snapshot, I'm having trouble.
Every time I close my browser and then go back to my application, I am
sent to the login screen.  Once I login, everything works as normal
again.  If I stop the webapp and restart it, I have to login again.
If I close the browser and restart it, I have to login again.

Did something change in regards to the way remember me works in the
last month or two?  I haven't made any changes to the shiro
implementation besides updating to the latest snapshot.

Thanks,
Tauren

Re: Remember Me behavior change?

kaosko
Les is working through the changes. RememberMe is not working at the
moment. There's already one issue open on it, read the dev list for
more info.

Kalle

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Tauren Mills<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've been using a snapshot of shiro from a while back.  The date on my
> jar is 6/25/2009.  When I would go to an authenticated page in my
> webapp, I would be automatically authenticated with the remember me
> cookie and my page would show up.  This is the behavior I want.
>
> But now that I've updated to the latest snapshot, I'm having trouble.
> Every time I close my browser and then go back to my application, I am
> sent to the login screen.  Once I login, everything works as normal
> again.  If I stop the webapp and restart it, I have to login again.
> If I close the browser and restart it, I have to login again.
>
> Did something change in regards to the way remember me works in the
> last month or two?  I haven't made any changes to the shiro
> implementation besides updating to the latest snapshot.
>
> Thanks,
> Tauren

Re: Remember Me behavior change?

Tauren Mills-3
Thanks.  I'll go subscribe to the dev list.

Tauren