Spring-BlazeDS and Ki

jakup
Hi,

I'm doing a project using the Spring-BlazeDS integration. I want to use Ki for authentication and authorization. How do I configure Ki for that?

Regards,
Jakup

Re: Spring-BlazeDS and Ki

Les Hazlewood-2
Hi Jakup,

You could probably use the KiFilter to sit in front of the BlazeDS servlet in web.xml.  Check out the web sample applications that exist in the project for an example of how that is done. Please feel free to post any questions you have while trying things out here.