Subversion Migration

Les Hazlewood
Administrator
In 2 hours from now, the Apache Infrastructure team will migrate our Subversion repository from the old jsecurity location to the new 'shiro' location to reflect the new name change.

I'll send another mail to the lists when it is available again.

Re: Subversion Migration

Alan D. Cabrera
It seems that this has been moved.

Regards,
Alan

On Jun 11, 2009, at 9:50 AM, Les Hazlewood wrote:

> In 2 hours from now, the Apache Infrastructure team will migrate our
> Subversion repository from the old jsecurity location to the new
> 'shiro'
> location to reflect the new name change.
>
> I'll send another mail to the lists when it is available again.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Les

Re: Subversion Migration

Les Hazlewood-2
Yep, I just noticed this.  Thanks for the update Alan.

The new URL:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shiro

Everyone please update your settings/IDEs/etc to reflect the new name.