[URLS] tag

pm

[URLS] tag

pm
Hi, I have a problem whit my shiro.ini. <nabble_embed> [main] authc = org.apache.shiro.web.filter.authc.PassThruAuthenticationFilter #authc = it.vwgroup.security.RolesAuthorizationFilter authc.loginUrl = /index.xhtml [roles] administrator = * application_manager = * business_user = * guest = guest:readonly [users] root = 12345,administrator pippo = pippo,application_manager office = office,business_user guest = 12345,guest [urls] /index.xhtml = authc /homepage.xhtml = anon /index.xhtml = logout /root/level_1/** = authc, roles["application_manager"] /root/** = authc, roles["administrator"] </nabble_embed> I want to assign permissions to my roles so that administrator can see all that's in the root folder and subfolders, application_manager can see what's there in the / root / level_1 / ** and subfolders and so on , but it does not work. I also tried <nabble_embed> /root/level_1/** = authc, roles["application_manager","administrator"] </nabble_embed> but dont work. can you help me please?

Re: [URLS] tag

armandoxxx
can you please change nabble_embed to raw tag ? for readability ?