[VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

[VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

Les Hazlewood-2
Hi All,

This is the final vote for the Apache JSecurity/Ki project's new name between the two proposed finalists.  Please vote for only one of the following two (alphabetically-ordered) names:

Apache Aseca      - relevant letters in "Application SECurity Api"
Apache Shiro      - "castle" in Japanese

Voting ends Wednesday June 10th, Midnight (GMT-8) to allow some time after the weekend for additional votes.

Thank you for your vote!

RE: [VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

tkofford
1+ for Apache Shiro (if my vote counts)

Todd Kofford
[hidden email]
University of Kansas - IT

Thank you for your vote!

Thank you for your vote!

Re: [VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

kaosko
+1 Apache Shiro

Kalle

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 6:45 AM, Les Hazlewood <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This is the final vote for the Apache JSecurity/Ki project's new name
> between the two proposed finalists.  Please vote for only one of the
> following two (alphabetically-ordered) names:
>
> Apache Aseca      - relevant letters in "Application SECurity Api"
> Apache Shiro      - "castle" in Japanese
>
> Voting ends Wednesday June 10th, Midnight (GMT-8) to allow some time after
> the weekend for additional votes.
>
> Thank you for your vote!

Re: [VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

Brian Topping
+1

Apache Shiro      - "castle" in Japanese

Thank you for your vote!

Re: [VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

Jeremy Haile
+1 Apache Aseca

I like the alliteration - it rolls of the tongue a lot easier than
Apache Shiro IMHO.

Re: [VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş
+ 1 Apache Shiro

Altuğ.

RE: [VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

Imam, Shams

+1 for Apache Aseca

I like the alliteration - it rolls of the tongue a lot easier than Apache Shiro IMHO.

Altuğ.

Re: [VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

Daniel J. Lauk
+1 Apache Aseca

Cheers,
DJ

Re: [VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

vasusanka
+1 Apache Shiro

Cheers,
Vasu.

Daniel J. Lauk wrote
+1 Apache Aseca

Cheers,
DJ

Re: [VOTE] Apache JSecurity/Ki Project Rename - Final Vote

Les Hazlewood-2
The voting period has ended.  I will post the result in a new thread.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:46 PM, vasusanka <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 Apache Shiro

Cheers,
Vasu.