When Will The Next Release Be?

opticyclic
I'm itching to create a new release of my application with the recent pull requests.
I'm taking out Spring Security and replacing it with Shiro!

Is there a plan for a new point release soon?
Are they done ad-hoc or on a monthly basis or something?

Thanks

Re: When Will The Next Release Be?

Brian Demers
They are mostly done ad-hoc.

I'd like to do a 1.4 RC release, in the next day or so.  I'm waiting on builds.apache.org to be stable first (the Jenkins master seems to be running really slow at the moment)

The last build of Jenkins (https://builds.apache.org/view/Shiro/job/Shiro-1.4.x/lastBuild/) is blue balls now.

Is there anything else outstanding for the 1.4 release that needs fixing?

Re: When Will The Next Release Be?

Brian Demers
Just formalities at this point, there is a vote thread on the dev list.
Any you can test out the staged build from here: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1016