Why does Apache Shiro return the last authorized user to everyone?

Why does Apache Shiro return the last authorized user to everyone?

skayt464
Hello! Please help me solve the problem with Shiro.

The problem is that logging in from one browser, the same account is available from any other browser without the need for authorization + at the same time only 1 user can be logged into the entire application.

I run on wildfly 17.0.1  I use JAX-RS
I'm testing through the Postman application (to send post requests) + firefox

I’m reading the 2nd day, I don’t know how to solve the problem.

A small project here:
https://github.com/yl464/shirotest.git

P.S. Singleton was born as a result of experiments, downloaded as is. With or without him, the problem is not solved.

And sorry for the poor English, I translate through an online translator.

Re: Why does Apache Shiro return the last authorized user to everyone?

Brian Demers
Looks like you are trying to manually manage the state of your user and threads. This is NOT advised and would cause problems with many servlet based frameworks.

For a JAX-RS example, you can look at this Shiro sample: https://github.com/apache/shiro/tree/master/samples/jaxrs