how to check md5 password with passwordmatcher

how to check md5 password with passwordmatcher

frank
This post was updated on .
I am using shiro 1.4, my password is md5 without salt and has iteration. If I use following config(HashedCredentialsMatcher), I can log in successful:
[main]

    shiro.loginUrl = /login.jsp
    shiro.successUrl = /home.jsp
    passwordMatcher=org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.HashedCredentialsMatcher
    passwordMatcher.hashAlgorithmName=MD5
    passwordMatcher.storedCredentialsHexEncoded=true

    ds = com.mchange.v2.c3p0.ComboPooledDataSource
    ds.driverClass = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
    ds.jdbcUrl = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/simple_shiro_web_app
    ds.user = test
    ds.password = 123456

    jdbcRealm = org.apache.shiro.realm.jdbc.JdbcRealm
    jdbcRealm.permissionsLookupEnabled = true
    jdbcRealm.authenticationQuery = SELECT password FROM USERS WHERE username = ?
    jdbcRealm.userRolesQuery = SELECT role_name FROM USERS_ROLES WHERE username = ?
    jdbcRealm.permissionsQuery = SELECT permission_name FROM ROLES_PERMISSIONS WHERE role_name = ?
    jdbcRealm.credentialsMatcher = $passwordMatcher
    jdbcRealm.dataSource=$ds

    securityManager.realm = $jdbcRealm
However, If I use PasswordMatcher, I login failed:
passwordMatcher = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.PasswordMatcher
passwordService = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.DefaultPasswordService
passwordService.hashService.hashAlgorithmName=MD5
passwordMatcher.passwordService = $passwordService
And I found there is log message said:
TRACE ClassUtils.forName - Unable to load class named [e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f] from the current ClassLoader.  Trying the system/application ClassLoader...
While e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f is my md5 password. So how to check md5 with passwordmatcher/defaultpasswordservice? Thanks!