how to integration shiro to springmvc4 by javacode config?

how to integration shiro to springmvc4 by javacode config?

Mike Guo
Hi, All

I am totally new one for Shiro.  I am trying to integration the shirt to my springmvc4, but I used javacode config for springmvc4, it is totally no xml config.  I checked the document on Shiro site, seem to I can’t find any configuration detail for javacode config,

I tried google it, but there is just one very old (2013) article for this, it is already lots of difference right now.

is there anyone can help me about how to integration Shiro to springmvc4 by javacode-config?

Many thanks

Mike

Re: how to integration shiro to springmvc4 by javacode config?

Brian Demers
We probably need to add this one to the site, but you can take a look at the example here:

Or for Spring-Boot you can read this article:

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 10:50 PM, Mike Guo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, All

I am totally new one for Shiro.  I am trying to integration the shirt to my springmvc4, but I used javacode config for springmvc4, it is totally no xml config.  I checked the document on Shiro site, seem to I can’t find any configuration detail for javacode config,

I tried google it, but there is just one very old (2013) article for this, it is already lots of difference right now.

is there anyone can help me about how to integration Shiro to springmvc4 by javacode-config?

Many thanks

Mike

Re: how to integration shiro to springmvc4 by javacode config?

Mike Guo
Hi, Brian.

really thanks for this.

Mike

在 2017年8月1日,上午1:05,Brian Demers <[hidden email]> 写道: