trunk

richrd
Hello all,
if i try to make a mvn install from the trunk it can't find ehcache.
the path of jsecurity ehchache is change after last realse.
could you please tell me how i can resolve this problem please

rich

Re: trunk

Alan Cabrera

On Nov 5, 2008, at 8:50 AM, richrd wrote:

> Hello all,
> if i try to make a mvn install from the trunk it can't find ehcache.
> the path of jsecurity ehchache is change after last realse.
> could you please tell me how i can resolve this problem please

It doesn't compile for me either.  I have filed a Jira issue JSEC-24.

BTW, the unit tests fail for me as well.  I'm looking into this.

Regards,
Alan